Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Resurrection

I promise to come corrected with a lengthy re-cap of my experience. It's fascinating to have this webspace after such a long journey and still be able to return to these feelings that I've experienced.

In a nutshell:
  • I'm slowly but surely assimilating back into American life and filing back into the grind of good ol' corporate life. Bleh.
  • Back with the bf.
  • Training for a 1/2 marathon.
  • Working on getting into grad school (just waiting on acceptance letters I hope-- if not, Americorps is on my agenda in replacement).
  • Living back home with the folks.
  • Opting out of a carnivorous diet.
  • Continuing to stay grounded and humbled by this amazing experience.
I promise I'll update this thing as soon as I have some time on my hands. I swear if I didn't have to wake up at 7 am every morning to work a corporate job in order to save up to pay for a year and half's worth of grad school I would write everything in my heart at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment