Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Missing Vagabond: Lara Estrada

Don't hate me, Lara.

Lara decided to leave Diana and I today because she had to report back home to you know... responsible matters such as grad school interviews in Long Beach. Wah!! I am now here, staring at the cheese her mom bought for her brother that she was supposed to give him. It is now here, symbolizing my very being. The cheese stands alone, Lara... the cheese stands alone!!!!!!!

Moments after she got home:
larab3ar (8:59:43 PM): anaaaaa
larab3ar (8:59:48 PM): im back
larab3ar (8:59:56 PM): it's weird
larab3ar (8:59:57 PM): stay there
anavictorious (8:59:59 PM): ew sad
anavictorious (9:00:01 PM): =[

I leave for home in a week and I still can't believe how unbelievably fast time flies! I really NEEEEEED to soak up as much Hawaii and travel as much as I can. Still, in so many ways thankful for this experience and being able to share it with someone else. I hope you're not missing me too much. Miss you!

P.S. Yes, I will buy that wallet in Waikiki for you. Treasures left behind always haunt you after you turn away from them... totally know the feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment