Thursday, February 25, 2010

I just kick it from my head

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for home in so many ways. Though I am still not entirely sold on returning to the workforce or assimilating into the cold capitalistic culture, I'm actually also getting quite excited about going back home and uh... dare I say, getting (kinda) busy?

Aside from returning to "reality" that so many of you speak of, I'm especially excited about the off the clock events that are scheduled for when I return and other hopeful gregarious attempts in the bay area.

I admit it, I do miss you guys. So yes, I will let you take me to breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or allow you to buy me that shot, beer, bottle...whatever. Hahaha.

Some things I'd like to do:
  • Attend a job fair or job search: Surprise! Maybe I want to work again? Part-time though!
  • Go to a BYOB restaurant
  • Watch Where The Wild Things Are for free at the Independent concert venue
  • Have a sleep over with the girls
  • Eat Mexican Food. Lots and lots of it
  • Attempt to cook
  • Throw out useless things in my room (i.e. donate or re-gift, not kidding... lol)
  • Share pictures with friends and family
  • Sleep in my bed
  • Attend graduate school in the fall
  • Make crafts
Maybe it won't be bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment